Psych-Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psych-Illusions

Psychology, mind, behavior, abnormal, biological, cognitive, comparative, cross-cultural, cultural differential, evolutionary, experimental, music, health, theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 10 In the Forest of the Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Episode 10 In the Forest of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Episode 10 In the Forest of the Night   Episode 10 In the Forest of the Night EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:32 pm

The Doctor: Miss Oswald? Dark hair? Highly unpredictable? Surprisingly round face?

The Doctor: I found her wandering around the brand new forest.
Clara: Brand new forest?
The Doctor: Yes. It's like the new forest, except even newer.

Clara: Everyone, this is the Doctor and he's going to sort everything out. Isn't that right, Doctor? That's what he does.
The Doctor: Well, having looked at things, I think probably the answer to that is "no."
Clara: He always says that, hes really clever.
The Doctor: Oh, yes I am. Very clever. But what use is clever against trees? They don't listen to reason, you can't plead with them, you can't lie to them. There's no moving parts or circuits. This is a natural event.

Clara: This is really going to happen, isn't it?
The Doctor: Stars implode, planets grow cold. Catastrophe is the metabolism of the universe. I can fight monsters, I can't fight physics.
Clara: Why would trees want to kill us? We love trees.
The Doctor: You've been chopping them down for furniture for centuries. If that's love, no wonder they called down fire from the heavens.

The Doctor: I am Doctor Idiot!

The Doctor: The human superpower, forgetting. If you could remember how things felt, you'd have stopped having wars. And stopped having babies.
Back to top Go down
https://psych.forumgratuit.ro

Episode 10 In the Forest of the Night
Page 1 of 1