Psych-Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psych-Illusions

Psychology, mind, behavior, abnormal, biological, cognitive, comparative, cross-cultural, cultural differential, evolutionary, experimental, music, health, theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 11 Dark Water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Episode 11 Dark Water Empty
PostSubject: Episode 11 Dark Water   Episode 11 Dark Water EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:35 pm

Clara: I love you.
Danny: I love you.
Clara: No, not like that. Not like it's automatic. Not like it's how you end the phone call, the sign off, the pat on the back.
Danny: Clara...
Clara: Danny, I'll never say those words again. Not to anybody else, ever. Those words, from me, are yours now.

Clara: A volcano.
The Doctor: I'm sorry?
Clara: I've never seen an active volcano. Do you know one?
The Doctor: What's so great about seeing a volcano? It's just a sort of leaky mountain.

Clara: You're going to help me?
The Doctor: Well, why wouldn't I help you?
Clara: Because of what I just did. I just...
The Doctor: You betrayed me. Betrayed my trust, you betrayed our friendship, you betrayed everything that I've ever stood for. You let me down!
Clara: Then why are you helping me?
The Doctor: Why? Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference? Stop it with the eyes. Don't do that with the eyes. How do you do that anyway? It's like they inflate. Cut out the whining while you're at it. We've got work to do. This is it, Clara, one of those moments.
Clara: What moments?
The Doctor: The darkest day. The blackest hour. Chin up, shoulders back, let's see what we're made of. You and I.

Clara: Doctor...
The Doctor: We're in a hurry.
Clara: I don't deserve a friend like you.
The Doctor: Clara, I'm terribly sorry, but I'm exactly what you deserve.

Dr. Chang: So, hey. Condolences.
Clara: Condolences?
Dr. Chang: It's a mausoleum. It's our hello. Is there a particular dead person you want to talk to?

Danny: You have wi-fi here?
Seb: Hmm?
Danny: You have iPads in the afterlife.
Seb: iPads. We have Steve Jobs.

Dr. Chang: Are you going to kill me?
Missy: Now, come on. Let's not dwell on horrid things. This is going to be our last conversation and I'm the one who's going to have to live with that.

The Doctor: You're a Time Lord.
Missy: Time Lady, please. I'm... old-fashioned.
Back to top Go down
https://psych.forumgratuit.ro

Episode 11 Dark Water
Page 1 of 1