Psych-Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psych-Illusions

Psychology, mind, behavior, abnormal, biological, cognitive, comparative, cross-cultural, cultural differential, evolutionary, experimental, music, health, theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 12 Death in Heaven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Episode 12 Death in Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Episode 12 Death in Heaven   Episode 12 Death in Heaven EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:35 pm

Kate Stewart: So now that I have your attention, welcome to the only planet in the universe where we get to say this: he's on the payroll.
The Doctor: Am I?
Kate Stewart: Technically.
The Doctor: How much?
Kate Stewart: Shush.

Ahmed: Sir. (salutes)
The Doctor: Oh, don't do that. You look like you're self-concussing. Which would explain all of military history, now I think about it.

The Doctor: You know where it is.
Missy: Yep. You know the best part about knowing? Not telling you.

Osgood: Who is she?
The Doctor: You'd never believe me if I told you.
Osgood: Because I thought she might be the Master, regenerated into female form. Your childhood friend, responsible for a number of previous incursions.
The Doctor: That was very quick.
Osgood: We have files on all our Prime Ministers. She wasn't even the worst.

Missy: Kill some Belgians. Might as well. They're not even French.

The Doctor: I had a friend once. We ran together when I was little. And I thought we were the same. When we grew up, we weren't. And now she's trying to tear the world apart and I can't run fast enough to hold it together. The difference... is this. Pain is a gift. Without the capacity for pain, we can't feel the hurt we inflict.
Danny: Are you telling me, seriously, for real that you can?
The Doctor: Of course I can.
Danny: Then shame on you, Doctor.
The Doctor: Yes. Oh, yes.

The Doctor: I am not a good man! And I'm not a bad man. I am not a hero. I'm definitely not a president. And no, I'm not an officer. You know what I am? I... am... an idiot. With a box and a screwdriver, passing through, helping out, learning. I don't need an army, I never have. Because I've got them. (points at Clara and Danny) Always them. Because love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise. And he will never hurt her.

Danny: Attention! This is not a good day. This is Earth's darkest hour. And look at you miserable lot. We are the fallen. But today we shall rise. The army of the dead will save the land of the living. This is not the order of a general. Nor the whim of a lunatic...
Missy: Excuse me?
Danny: This is a promise. The promise of a soldier!

Clara: Why don't you like hugging, Doctor?
The Doctor: Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face.

Clara: Doctor. Traveling with you made me feel really special. Thank you for that. Thank you for making me feel special.
The Doctor: Thank you for exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
https://psych.forumgratuit.ro

Episode 12 Death in Heaven
Page 1 of 1