Psych-Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psych-Illusions

Psychology, mind, behavior, abnormal, biological, cognitive, comparative, cross-cultural, cultural differential, evolutionary, experimental, music, health, theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 12 The Stolen Earth (1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Episode 12 The Stolen Earth (1) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 12 The Stolen Earth (1)   Episode 12 The Stolen Earth (1) EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:40 pm

Sarah Jane: Mr. Smith... make that call.
Mr. Smith: Calling the Doctor.

Captain Jack: Martha, back at UNIT, what, what did they give you? What was that key thing?
Martha: The Osterhagen Key.
Harriet: That key is not to be used, Dr. Jones. Not under any circumstances.
Captain Jack: But what is an Osterhagen Key?
Harriet: Forget about the key, and that's an order! All we need is the Doctor.

The Doctor: Donna, come on, think, Earth. There must have been some warning. Was there anything happening back in your day, like electrical storms, freak weather, patterns in the sky?
Donna: Well, how should I know? No, I don't think so, no.
The Doctor: Oh, OK, never mind.
Donna: Although… there were the bees disappearing.
The Doctor: The bees disappearing? The bees disappearing. (An idea hits him) The bees disappearing!
Shadow Architect: How is that significant?
Donna: On Earth, we had these insects. Some people said it was pollution or mobile phones…
The Doctor: Or they were going back home!
Donna: Back home where?
The Doctor: The planet Melissa Majoria.
Donna: Are you saying bees are alien?
The Doctor: Don't be so daft. Not all of them. But, if the migrant bees felt something coming, some sort of danger and escaped… Tandocca!
Shadow Architect: The Tandocca Scale!
The Doctor: The Tandocca Scale is a series of wavelengths used as carrier signals by migrant bees. Infinitely small, no wonder we didn't see it, it's like looking for a speck of cinnamon in the Sahara but look… there it is! The Tandocca trail. The transmat that moved the planets was using the same wavelength. We can follow the path!

Albino Servant: You are something new.
Donna: Not me. I'm just a temp. Shorthand, filing, hundred words per minute. Fat lot of good that is now. I'm no use to anyone.

The Doctor: When you met Rose in that parallel world, what did she say?
Donna: Just 'the darkness is coming'.
The Doctor: Anything else?
Donna: (after a pause; looking over his shoulder) Why don't you ask her yourself?

The Doctor: And you made a new race of Daleks.
Davros: I gave myself to them. Quite literally. Each one grown from a cell of my own body. New Daleks. True Daleks. I have my children, Doctor. What do you have now?
The Doctor: After all this time, everything we saw, everything we lost, I have only one thing to say to you: BYE!

The Doctor: You were destroyed, in the very first year of the Time War at the Gates of Elysium. I saw your command ship fly into the jaws of the Nightmare Child. I tried to save you.
Davros: But it took one stronger than you. Dalek Caan himself.
Dalek Caan: (insanely) I flew into the wild and fire. I danced and died a thousand times.

Harriet Jones: I thought it was about time we all met, given the current crisis. Torchwood, this is Sarah Jane Smith.
Captain Jack: I've been following your work. Nice job with the Slitheen.
Sarah Jane: Yeah, well, I've been staying away from you lot. Too many guns.
Captain Jack: All the same, might I say, looking good, ma'am.
Sarah Jane: (flattered) Really? Ooh...
Harriet Jones: (wearily) Not now, Captain.

Rose: She can't hear me. Have you got a webcam?
Wilfred: No, she wouldn't let me. (points at Sylvia) She said they're naughty.

Gwen: (about The Doctor) Ooh he's a bit nice, I thought he'd be older...

Harriet Jones: (On the computer monitor) This message is of the utmost importance, we haven't much time. Can anyone hear me?
Gwen: Someone's trying to get in touch.
Captain Jack: The whole world's crying out, just leave it.
Harriet Jones: Captain Jack Harkness, shame on you! Now stand to attention, sir.
Captain Jack: (Shocked) What? Who is that?
Harriet Jones: Harriet Jones, former Prime Minister.
Captain Jack: Yes, I know who you are.

Captain Jack: Martha, I'm telling you, don't use Project Indigo, it's not safe!
General Sanchez: You take your orders from UNIT, Doctor Jones, not from Torchwood.
Martha: (getting into a harness) But why me?
General Sanchez: You're our only hope of finding the Doctor. But failing that, if no help is coming, then with the power invested in me by the Unified Intelligence Taskforce, I authorize you to take this. The Osterhagen Key.
Martha: I can't take that, sir.
General Sanchez: You know what to do. For the sake of the human race.

Donna: What about Pyrovilia?
Shadow Architect: Who is the female?
Donna: Donna. I'm a human being. Maybe not the stuff of legend, but every bit as important as Time Lords, thank you. Way back, when we were in Pompeii, Lucius said Pyrovilia had gone missing.
Judoon: Pyrovilia is cold case. Not relevant.
Donna: How do you mean, 'cold case'?
Shadow Architect: The planet Pyrovilia cannot be part of this. It disappeared over two thousand years ago.
Donna: Yes, yes, hang on, but there's the Adipose breeding planet, too. Miss Foster said that was lost, but that must have been a long time ago.
The Doctor: That's it! Donna, brilliant! The planets are being taken out of time as well as space.

Captain Jack: (answering telephone) Martha Jones, voice of a nightingale. Tell me you put something in my drink.
Martha: No such luck. Have you heard from the Doctor?
Captain Jack: Not a word. Where are you?
Martha: New York.
Captain Jack: Nice for some.
Martha: I've been promoted. Medical director on Project Indigo.
Captain Jack: Did you get that thing working?
Martha: Indigo's top secret. No one's supposed to know about it.
Captain Jack: I met a soldier in a bar. Long story.
Ianto: When was that?
Captain Jack: Strictly professional.

Wilfred: It's gone dark. It's them aliens, I'll bet my pension. What d'you want this time, you green swine?
Sylvia: Dad…
Wilfred: You get back inside, Sylvia. They always want the women.

Captain Jack: Gwen, Ianto. You OK?
Ianto: No broken bones. Slight loss of dignity. No change there, then.

Donna: So… I just met Rose Tyler?
The Doctor: Yeah.
Donna: But she's locked away in a parallel world.
The Doctor: Exactly. If she can cross from her parallel world to your parallel world, then that means that the walls of the universe are breaking down. Which puts everything in danger. Everything. But how?

Shadow Architect: Time Lords are the stuff of legend. Belong in the myths and whispers of the higher species. You can not possibly exist.
The Doctor: Yeah! More to the point, I've got a missing planet.
Shadow Architect: Then you're not as wise as the stories would say. The picture is far bigger than you imagine. The whole universe is in outrage, Doctor. 24 worlds have been taken from the sky.
The Doctor: (looks shocked) How many? Which ones? Show me.
Shadow Architect: The locations range far and wide, they all disappeared at the exact same moment leaving no trace.
The Doctor: (reading names off a screen) Callufrax Minorr, Jahoo, Shalakatom, Woman Wept, Klom, Klom's gone? Who'd want Klom?

Paul O'Grady : (On TV) Do you know what, I look up and there's all these moons and things, have you seen them? See 'em? What was I drinking last night? Furniture polish?
(Ianto laughs)
Captain Jack: Ianto! Time and a place
Ianto: (turns off computer) Yeh, it's funny though.

Davros: (regarding Dalek Caan) Emergency temporal shift took him back into the Time War itself.
The Doctor: But that's impossible. The entire war is time locked.
Davros: And yet he succeeded. Oh it cost him his mind but imagine: a single, simple Dalek succeeded where emperors and Time Lords have failed. A testament, don't you think, to my remarkable creation?

Davros: I warned you, Supreme one. Just as Dalek Caan foretold. The children of time are moving against us, but everything is falling into place.

Albino Servant: I am so sorry for your loss.
Donna: Yeah. My whole planet is gone.
Albino Servant: I mean for the loss that is to come.

Davros: Supreme Dalek, is there news?
Supreme Dalek: Earth has been subjugated.
Davros: (regarding The Doctor): I mean is there news of him.
Supreme Dalek: Negative. No reports of Time Lord. We are beyond The Doctor's reach.
Davros: Fascinating. If I had not elevated you beyond crude emotions I could almost mistake that tone for one of victory. Beware your pride.
Supreme Dalek: The Doctor cannot stop us.
Davros: And yet Dalek Caan is uneasy.

Donna: Thing is Doctor, no matter what's happening and I'm sure it's bad. I get that but Rose is coming back. Isn't that good?
The Doctor: (pause, then grins) Yeah.

Rose: Right, now we're in trouble... and it's only just beginning...

Supreme Dalek: Emergency! Locate the TARDIS, find the Doctor!
Davros: He will go to the Earth; to find his precious human allies.
Dalek Caan: (Insanely) And death is coming.. Oh, I can see it, Everlasting death for the most faithful companion...

Supreme Dalek: The abomination is insane.
Davros: Show respect, without Dalek Caan, none of this would be possible, and he speaks only the truth.
Dalek Caan: (Singng) He is coming, the three-fold man, he dances in the lonely places. Oh, creator of us all: The Doctor is coming! (Laughs insanely)

Davros: Welcome to my new empire, Doctor. It is only fitting that you should bear witness to the resurrection and the triumph of Davros: Lord and Creator of the Dalek race.

Davros: (to the Doctor) Your voice is different and yet.. its arrogance is unchanged.

Dalek: Supreme Dalek on the bridge.
Supreme Dalek: Soon the Crucible will be complete. We have waited long for this ultimate destiny! Now the Daleks are the masters of Earth!
Daleks: (Chant) Daleks are the masters of Earth! Daleks are the masters of Earth!

The Doctor: Excuse me, what day is it?
Milk Man: Saturday
The Doctor: Saturday. Good, good I like Saturdays.

Harriet Jones: Harriet Jones. Former Prime Minister.
Dalek: Yes, we know who you are.
Harriet Jones: Oh, but you know nothing about any human, and that will be your downfall.
Back to top Go down
https://psych.forumgratuit.ro

Episode 12 The Stolen Earth (1)
Page 1 of 1