Psych-Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psych-Illusions

Psychology, mind, behavior, abnormal, biological, cognitive, comparative, cross-cultural, cultural differential, evolutionary, experimental, music, health, theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 4 The Time of Angels (1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Episode 4 The Time of Angels (1) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 4 The Time of Angels (1)   Episode 4 The Time of Angels (1) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:20 pm

River: (to Alastair) Like I said on the dance floor, you might want to find something to hang on to.

Amy: Aren't you going to introduce us?
The Doctor: Amy Pond, Professor River Song.
River: (gasps) I'm going to be a professor some day, am I? How exciting! (laughs) Spoilers!

Amy: So, what's he like? In the future, I mean. 'Cause you know him in the future, don't you?
River: The Doctor? Well, the Doctor's... the Doctor.
Amy: Oh. Well, that's, um... very helpful. Mind if I write that down?

Amy: Where'd you learn how to fly the TARDIS?
River: Oh, I had lessons from the very best.
The Doctor: Well, yeah...
River: It's a shame you were busy that day.

The Doctor: Lovely species, the Aplans! We should visit them sometime.
Amy: I thought they were all dead.
The Doctor: So is Virginia Woolf. I'm on her bowling team.

The Doctor: You're still here. What part of wait in the TARDIS until I tell you it's safe was so confusing?
Amy Pond: Oh, are you mister grumpy face today?
The Doctor: A Weeping Angel, Amy, is the deadliest, most powerful, most malevolent lifeform evolution has ever produced, and right now one of them is trapped inside that wreckage. And I'm supposed to climb in after it with a screwdriver and a torch, and assuming I survive the radiation long enough, assuming the whole ship doesn't just explode in my face, do something incredibly clever which I haven't actually thought of yet. That's my day, that's what I'm up to. Any questions?

Amy: Isn't there a chance this lot's just gonna collapse? There's a whole ship up there.
River: Incredible builders, the Aplans.
The Doctor: Had dinner with their chief architect once. Two heads are better than one.
Amy: What, you mean you helped him?
The Doctor: Uh, no. I mean he had two heads.

Father Octavian: An Angel on the loose amongst stone statues. Much harder than I prayed for.
River: A needle in a haystack.
The Doctor: An Angel that looks like hay. A hay-like needle. Of death. A hay-like needle of death in a haystack of, er, statues. No, yours was fine...

Amy: I don't need you to die for me, Doctor. Do I look that clingy?

Amy: So, what's a "Maze of the Dead"?
River: Ah, it's not as bad as it sounds. It's just a labyrinth with dead people buried in the walls. Okay, that was fairly bad.

The Doctor: Didn't anyone ever tell you, there's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart? If you value your continued existence. If you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap.
Angel Bob: And what would that be, sir?
The Doctor: Me.
Back to top Go down
https://psych.forumgratuit.ro

Episode 4 The Time of Angels (1)
Page 1 of 1