Psych-Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psych-Illusions

Psychology, mind, behavior, abnormal, biological, cognitive, comparative, cross-cultural, cultural differential, evolutionary, experimental, music, health, theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 4 The Doctor's Wife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Episode 4 The Doctor's Wife  Empty
PostSubject: Episode 4 The Doctor's Wife    Episode 4 The Doctor's Wife  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:14 pm

House: But you haven't answered my question, children.
Rory: Uh, question?
House: You remember. Tell me why I shouldn't just kill you both now.
Amy: Well, because... Rory, why?
Rory: Because... killing us quickly wouldn't be any fun. And you need fun, don't you? That's what Auntie and Uncle were for, wasn't it? Someone to make suffer. Had a PE teacher just like you.

Idris: Are all people like this?
The Doctor: Like what?
Idris: So much bigger on the inside.

The Doctor: Oh, it's the warning lights! I'm getting rid of those, they never stop.

Rory: What is happening?
The Doctor: We are leaving the universe!
Amy: How can you leave the universe?
The Doctor: With enormous difficulty.

Rory: What is this place, the scrapyard at the end of the universe?
The Doctor: Not end of. Outside of.
Rory: How can we be outside the universe? The universe is everything.
The Doctor: Imagine a great big soap bubble with one of those tiny little bubbles on the outside.
Rory: Okay.
The Doctor: Well, it's nothing like that.

Idris: Biting's excellent. It's like kissing, only there's a winner

The Doctor: I see. This asteroid is sentient.
Auntie: We walk on its back, breathe its air, eat its food...
Amy: Smell its armpits.
House: And do my will.

Amy: What do you need from me?
The Doctor: My screwdriver, I left it in the TARDIS. It's in my jacket.
Rory: You're wearing your jacket.
The Doctor: My other jacket.
Rory: You have two of those?

Amy: I told you to look after him.
Rory: He'll be fine. He's a Time Lord.
Amy: It's just what they're called. Doesn't mean he actually knows what he's doing.

The Doctor: You gave me hope and then you took it way. That's enough to make anyone dangerous. God knows what it will do to me.

Idris: I'm the... oh, what do you call me? We travel. I go... (makes dematerialization noise)
The Doctor: The TARDIS?
Idris: Time and Relative Dimension in Space. Yes, that's it. Names are funny. It's me. I'm the TARDIS.
The Doctor: No, you're not. You're a bitey mad lady. The TARDIS is... up-and-downy stuff in a big blue box.
Idris: Yes, that's me. A Type 40 TARDIS. I was already a museum piece when you were young. And the first time you touched my console, you said...
The Doctor: I said you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever known.
Idris: Then you stole me. And I stole you.
The Doctor: I borrowed you.
Idris: "Borrowing" implies the eventual intention to return the thing that was taken. What makes you think I would ever give you back?
The Doctor: You're the TARDIS.
Idris: Yes.
The Doctor: My TARDIS.
Idris: My Doctor. Oh, we have now reached the point in the conversation where you open the lock.

Idris: You're the Doctor. Focus.
The Doctor: On what? How? I'm a madman with a box, without a box. I'm stuck down the plughole at the end of the universe in a stupid old junkyard! Oh.
Idris: Oh what?
The Doctor: I'm not.
Idris: Not what?
The Doctor: Cause it's not a junkyard. Don't you see, it's not a junkyard.
Idris: What is it, then?
The Doctor: It's a TARDIS junkyard. Come on. Oh, sorry. Do you have a name?
Idris: Seven hundred years, finally he asks.
The Doctor: What do I call you?
Idris: I think you call me.. Sexy.
The Doctor: Only when we're alone.
Idris: We are alone.
The Doctor: Oh. Come on then, Sexy.

The Doctor: Burial field of half-eaten TARDISes. You thinking what I'm thinking?
Idris: I'm thinking all of my sisters are dead, they were devoured, and that we are looking at their corpses.
The Doctor: Ah, sorry, no, I wasn't thinking that.
Idris: No. You were thinking you could build a working TARDIS console out of broken remnants of a hundred different models. And you don't care that it's impossible.
The Doctor: It's not impossible as long as we're alive. Rory and Amy need me, so yeah, we're going to build a TARDIS.

The Doctor: Yes, I have actually rebuilt the TARDIS before, you know. I know what I'm doing.
Idris: You're like a nine-year-old trying to rebuild a motorbike in his bedroom. And you never read the instructions.
The Doctor: I always read the instructions!
Idris: There's a sign on my front door. You have been walking past it for seven hundred years. What does it say?
The Doctor: That's not instructions.
Idris: There's an instruction at the bottom. What does it say?
The Doctor: "Pull to open."
Idris: Yes, and what do you do?
The Doctor: I push!
Idris: Every single time. Seven hundred years, police box doors open out the way.
The Doctor: I think I have earned the right to open my front doors any way I want.
Idris: Your front doors? Do you have any idea how childish that sounds?
The Doctor: You are not my mother.
Idris: You are not my child.

Idris: You ever wonder why I chose you all those years ago?
The Doctor: I chose you. You were unlocked.
Idris: Of course I was. I wanted to see the universe so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away. And you were the only one mad enough.

The Doctor: You're doing it, you sexy thing.
Idris: So you do call me that! Is it my name?
The Doctor: You bet it's your name!

The Doctor: Uh, Amy, this is, well, she's my TARDIS. Except she's a woman. She's a woman and she's my TARDIS.
Amy: She's the TARDIS?
The Doctor: And she's a woman. She's a woman and she's the TARDIS.
Amy: Did you wish really hard?
The Doctor: Shut up, not like that.
Idris: Hello. I'm... Sexy.
The Doctor: Oh, still shut up.

House: Doctor. I did not expect you.
The Doctor: Well, that's me all over, isn't it? The lovely old unexpected me.

House: We are in your universe now, Doctor. Why should it matter to me which room you die? I can kill you just as easily here as anywhere. Fear me. I've killed hundreds of Time Lords.
The Doctor: Fear me. I've killed all of them.

Idris: Doctor, are you there? It's so very dark in here.
The Doctor: I'm here.
Idris: I've been looking for a word. A big, complicated word but so sad. I found it now.
The Doctor: What word?
Idris: "Alive." I'm alive.
The Doctor: Alive isn't sad.
Idris: It's sad when it's over. I'll always be here, but this is when we talked. And even that has come to an end. There's something I didn't get to say to you.
The Doctor: "Goodbye."
Idris: No. I just wanted to say... Hello, Doctor. It's so very, very nice to meet you.

Amy: Are you going to make her talk again?
The Doctor: Can't.
Rory: Why not?
Amy: It's spacey-wacey, isn't it?
The Doctor: Well, actually, it's because the Time Lords discovered that if you take an eleventh-dimensional matrix and fold it into a mechanical... (Rory shorts out two wires) Yes, it's spacey-wacey!

The Doctor: Nearly finished. Two more minutes, then we're off. The Eye of Orion's restful, if you like restful. I could never really get the hang of "restful." (to the TARDIS) What do you think, dear, huh? Where should we take the kids this time?
Amy: Look at you pair. It's always you and her, isn't it, long after the rest of us are gone. A boy and his box, off to see the universe.
The Doctor: Well, you say that if it's a bad thing. But honestly, it's the best thing there is.

The Doctor: The House deleted all the bedrooms. I should probably make you two a bedroom. You'd like that, won't you?
Amy: Okay, um, Doctor, this time could we lose the bunk bed?
The Doctor: No, bunk beds are cool. A bed with a ladder. You can't beat that.
Back to top Go down
https://psych.forumgratuit.ro

Episode 4 The Doctor's Wife
Page 1 of 1