Psych-Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psych-Illusions

Psychology, mind, behavior, abnormal, biological, cognitive, comparative, cross-cultural, cultural differential, evolutionary, experimental, music, health, theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 10 Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Episode 10 Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS Empty
PostSubject: Episode 10 Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS   Episode 10 Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:18 pm

Clara: You're not getting me to talk to your ship. It's probably bonkers.
The Doctor: It's okay, it's okay...
Clara: Arrgh, you're like one of those guys who can't go out with a girl unless his mother approves.
The Doctor: It's important to me you get along. I could leave you two alone together.
Clara: Now you're creeping me out.

Bram: How big is this baby?
The Doctor: Picture the biggest ship you've ever seen. Are you picturing it?
Bram: Yeah.
The Doctor: Good. Now forget it. Because this ship is infinite.

The Doctor: Don't get into a spaceship with a madman. Didn't anybody ever teach you that?

Clara: Why do you have zombie creatures? Good guys do not have zombie creatures! Rule one of storytelling.

Gregor: All right, all right, look. A deal's a deal, you got the girl back. Now cancel the self-destruct.
The Doctor: Ah. Ah. Ha. You know, I've got to tell you, I won't be needing you in my quiz team.
Gregor: What?
The Doctor: There is no self-destruct! Hey? Hey? Hey? Had you going there, boys, didn't I? I just wiggled a few buttons, yeah. The old "wiggly button" trick. And the face, you've got to do the face. "Save her or we all die." I thought I rushed it a bit, but...
Tricky: So you're telling us we're safe?
The Doctor: Ish. Apart from the monsters and the TARDIS reinventing the architecture every five minutes.

The Doctor: Right. You lot wait here. I'll check and see if it's safe. We can only survive for a minute or two in there.
Clara: Umm, what happens if we stay longer?
The Doctor: Our cells would liquify and our skin will start to burn.
Clara: I always feel so good after we've spoken.
The Doctor: Marvelous. Keep this door shut.
Clara: That will not be a problem.

The Doctor: I need to know if you feel safe. I need to know you're not afraid.
Clara: Of?
The Doctor: The future. Running away with a spaceman in a box. Anything could happen to you.
Clara: That's what I'm counting on. Push the button.
Back to top Go down
https://psych.forumgratuit.ro

Episode 10 Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS
Page 1 of 1