Psych-Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psych-Illusions

Psychology, mind, behavior, abnormal, biological, cognitive, comparative, cross-cultural, cultural differential, evolutionary, experimental, music, health, theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 2 The Beast Below

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Episode 2 The Beast Below Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 The Beast Below   Episode 2 The Beast Below EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Amy: (voiceover) In bed above, we're deep asleep. While greater love lies further deep. This dream must end, this world must know. We all depend on the beast below.

(about to be vomited out of the Star Whale)
The Doctor: Right then. This isn't going to be big on dignity.

The Doctor: Nobody talk to me. Nobody human has anything to say to me today!

Liz 10: (To The Doctor) You're a bit hard to miss, love. Mysterious stranger, M.O. consistent with higher alien intelligence, hair of an idiot.

The Doctor: (putting water glass back on couple's table) Sorry, checking all the water in this area. There's an escaped fish. (turning back to Amy) Where was I?
Amy Pond: Why did you just do that with the glass.
The Doctor: Don't know, I think a lot, hard to keep track.

Amy: (regarding the Doctor/star whale) What if you were really old and really kind and alone? Your whole race dead, no future, what couldn't you do then? If you were that old and that kind and the very last of your kind, you couldn't just stand there and watch children cry.

Amy: I voted for this. Why would I do that?
The Doctor: Because you knew if we stayed here, I'd be faced with an impossible choice - humanity or the alien. You took it upon yourself to save me from that. That was wrong. You don't ever decide what I need to know.
Amy: I don't even remember doing it.
The Doctor: You did it. That's what counts.
Amy: I'm... I'm sorry.
The Doctor: Oh, I don't care. When I'm done here, you're going home.

The Doctor: Big day tomorrow.
Amy: Sorry, what?
The Doctor: It's always a big day tomorrow; We've got a time machine! I skip the little ones.

Amy: I'm in the future. Like, hundred of years in the future. I've been dead for centuries.
The Doctor: Oh, lovely. You're a cheery one.

Amy: So, is this how it works, Doctor? You never interfere in the affairs of other peoples or planets....unless there's children crying.
The Doctor: (smiling) Yes.

Amy: My name is Amy Pond. When I was seven, I had an imaginary friend. Last night was the night before my wedding, and my imaginary friend came back.
Back to top Go down
https://psych.forumgratuit.ro

Episode 2 The Beast Below
Page 1 of 1