Psych-Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psych-Illusions

Psychology, mind, behavior, abnormal, biological, cognitive, comparative, cross-cultural, cultural differential, evolutionary, experimental, music, health, theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 13 The Big Bang (2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Episode 13 The Big Bang (2) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 13 The Big Bang (2)   Episode 13 The Big Bang (2) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Rory: What are they?
The Doctor: History has collapsed. Whole races have been deleted from existence. These are just like afterimages. Echoes, fossils in time, the footprints of the neverwhere.

The Doctor: When you wake up, you'll have a mom and dad. And you won't even remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little. I'll be a story in your head. That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box. Anyway, did I ever tell you that i stole it. Well, I borrowed it, I was always going to take it back. Oh, that box. Amy... you'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? We had, never. In your dreams, I'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond. And days that never came.

Amy: Okay, Doctor, did I surprise you this time?
The Doctor: Yeah, completely astonished. Never expected that.

River: Did you dance? Well, you always dance at weddings, don't you?
The Doctor: You tell me.
River: Spoilers.

The Doctor: Legs, yes! Bow-tie, cool! Fez...? I can buy a fez.

River: Amy! And the plastic Centurion?
The Doctor: It's okay, he's on our side now.
River: Really? I dated a Nestene duplicate once. Swappable head. Do keep things fresh.

Amy: What are we doing?
The Doctor: Well, we are running into a dead end, where I'm going to have a brilliant plan, which basically involves not being there anymore.

The Doctor: Hi, honey, I'm home.
River: And what sort of time do you call this?

River Song: Right then, I have questions, but number one is this, what in the name of sanity do you have on your head? The Doctor: It's a fez. I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool. (Amy snatches the fez from the Doctor's head, throws it into the air, and River Song shoots it with her gun)

Amy: Do you feel like you've forgotten something really important? Do you feel like there's a... great, big thing in your head, and you feel like you should remember it, but you can't?
Rory: Yep.
Amy: Are you just saying "yes" because you're scared of me?
Rory: Yep.
Amy: Love you.
Rory: Yep. I mean, I love you, too.

Amy Pond: Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
(The TARDIS appears)

The Doctor: Hello, everybody! I'm Amy's imaginary friend! But I came anyway.
Amy: You absolutely, definitely may kiss the bride.
The Doctor: Amelia, from now on I shall be leaving the kissing duties to the brand new Mr Pond.
Rory: No, I'm not Mr Pond. that's not how it works.
The Doctor: Yes. it is.
Rory: ...Yeah, it is.

The Doctor: River... who are you?
River: You're going to find out very soon now. And I'm sorry, but that's when everything changes.
Back to top Go down
https://psych.forumgratuit.ro

Episode 13 The Big Bang (2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psych-Illusions :: Season 5-
Jump to: