Posts : 152
Join date : 2015-07-07
|Subject: Season 2 Episode 3 School Reunion Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:21 pm|| |
- The Doctor: Sorry I didn't get a chance to ask. You haven't... There's hasn't been anyone... You know...
Sarah Jane Smith: Well... there was this one guy. I travelled with him for a while. But he was a tough act to follow. (sadly) Good-bye, Doctor.
The Doctor: Oh, it's not good-bye-
Sarah Jane Smith: (tearing up) Please, say it. Please. Say it. This time. Say it.
The Doctor: Good-bye... My Sarah Jane.
- Mr. Finch: Do try the chips.
- Rose: Oh my God they're rats, dozens of rats, vacuum packed rats.
The Doctor: And you decided to scream.
Mickey: It took me by surprise.
The Doctor: Like a little girl.
Mickey: It was dark, I was covered in rats.
The Doctor: Nine, maybe ten years old, I'm seeing pigtails, frilly skirt...
- Sarah Jane Smith: He replaced you with a brand new model.
Sarah Jane Smith: Yup, he does that.
- Mr. Parsons: Finch arrived three months ago, next day half the staff got flu. Finch replaced them with that lot. Except for the teacher you replaced, and that was just plain weird, her winning the lottery like that.
The Doctor: How's that weird?
Mr. Parsons: She never played. Said the ticket was posted through her door at midnight.
The Doctor: (Looking shifty) Hmm. The world is very strange.
- The Doctor: H-alright team. Oh, I couldn't say team.. Um.. gang.. Um.. com-rades... uh... anyways...
- The Doctor: Correctomundo! A word.. I have never used before and hopefully, never will again.
- Mr Finch: (to fellow Krillitanes) Forget the shooty dog-thing!
- Rose: What do I do? Do I stay with him?
Sarah Jane Smith: Yes. Some things are worth getting your heart broken for.
- Mr Finch: The paradigm gives us power but you could give us wisdom. Become a God at my side. Imagine what you could do. Think of the civilisations you could save. Perganon. Acinta. Your own people, Doctor, standing tall. The Time Lords. Reborn.
Sarah Jane Smith: Doctor, don't listen to him!
Mr Finch: And you could be with him throughout eternity. Young, fresh. Never wither. Never age. Never die. Their lives are so fleeting. So many goodbyes. How lonely you must be, Doctor.
- Mr. Finch: And what of the Time Lords? I always thought of you as such a pompous race. Ancient, dusty senators, so frightened of change and chaos. And of course, they're all but extinct. Only you. The last.
The Doctor: This plan of yours. What is it?
Mr. Finch: You don't know?
The Doctor: That's why I'm asking.
Mr. Finch: Well, show me how clever you are. Work it out.
The Doctor: If I don't like it, then it will stop.
Mr. Finch: Fascinating. Your people were peaceful to the point of indolence. You seem to be something new. Would you declare war on us, Doctor?
The Doctor: I'm so old now. I used to have so much mercy. You get one warning. That was it.
- Rose: I've been to the year 5 billion, right, but this... no, this is really seeing the future. You just leave us behind. Is that what you're going to do to me?
The Doctor: No. Not to you.
Rose: But Sarah Jane... you were that close to her once and now... you never even mention her. Why not?
The Doctor: I don't age. I regenerate. But humans decay. You wither and you die. Imagine watching that happen to someone you...
Rose: What, Doctor?
The Doctor: You can spend the rest of your life with me. But I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords.
- Sarah Jane Smith: You were my life. Do you know what the most difficult thing was? Coping with what happens next. Or what doesn't happen next. You took me to the furthest reaches of the galaxy, you showed me supernovas, intergalactic battles and then you just dropped me back on Earth. How could anything compare to that?
- (after Rose and Sarah Jane meet)
Mickey: (to the Doctor) Ah, mate, the missus and the ex. Welcome to every man's worst nightmare.
- Sarah Jane Smith: (after meeting Rose; to the Doctor) You can tell you're getting older, your assistants are getting younger.
Rose: I'm not his assistant.
Sarah Jane Smith: No? (to the Doctor) Get you, tiger.
- Rose: Nevermind the tin dog. We're busy.
- Girl: Did you have something to do with it?
Kenny: Yeah, I did.
Girl: Oh my god. (shouts to everyone) Kenny blew up the school! It was Kenny!
- Sarah Jane Smith: No. The Universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world or a relationship. Everything has its time and everything ends.
- Mr. Finch: Little dog with a nasty bite. Not so powerful now, are you?
(K-9 shoots a laser at a barrel, and it explodes)
Mr.Finch: You bad dog.
- Sarah Jane Smith: I had no problem with space stuff. I saw things you wouldn't believe!
Rose: Try me.
Sarah Jane Smith: Mummies.
Rose: I've met ghosts.
Sarah Jane Smith: Robots. Lots of robots.
Rose: Slitheen, in Downing Street.
Sarah Jane Smith: Daleks!
Rose: Met the Emperor!
Sarah Jane Smith: Anti-matter monsters!
Rose: Gas masked zombies!
Sarah Jane Smith: Real. Living. Dinosaurs!
Rose: Real. Living. Werewolf!
Sarah Jane Smith: The Loch Ness Monster!
- Rose: Why does it looked so..disco?
The Doctor: Oi! Listen, in the year 5000 this was cutting edge!
- The Doctor: (seeing K9) K9! Rose Tyler, Mickey Smith. Allow me to introduce K9. Well, K9 Mk.3 to be precise.
- Sarah Jane Smith: Hello.
The Doctor: Oh, I should think so.
Sarah Jane Smith: And you are?
The Doctor: uh.Ar..Smith..John Smith.
- Mickey: So what's the deal with the tin dog?
Sarah Jane Smith: The Doctor likes travelling with an entourage. Sometimes they're human, sometimes they're aliens and sometimes they're tin dogs. (Mickey grins) What about you? Where do you fit in the picture?
Mickey: Me? I'm their man in a van. I'm their technical support. I'm...(realises) Oh my god. I'm the tin dog!